LEARN MORE ABOUT HAIR EXTENSIONS
AND HOW TO CARE FOR THEM
- Mostly raw black hair Indian hair
- Hand woven micro chains connected together to form networks
- Smallest and finest fastening points possible
- Lightened or dyed to a Central European color spectrum with a special protective process
Only The Finest
- Not Tract Hair
- No Mildew
- High mobility, free-flowing
- When washing hair, do not scrub vigorously.
- Keep conditioner away from bonded area. This will help extend the life of the hair extensions.
- After washing hair do not wrap your hair into a “turban”.
- Let hair drain water into a loose towel.
- Dry as usual, keep “vent” brushes away from bonded area.
- Keep “silk therapies” and “frizzys” away from bonded area.
- Brush once a day with a special brush that you will be given at the time of the extension installation.
- See us once every six weeks for maintenance.
- Hair extensions are attached to clean hair after it has been sectioned and matched.
- It is attached directly to the hair with thermal tongs to bond the hair with the Keratin Thermoplast product that is already on the extension.
- The hair extensions contain roughly 50 hairs and is bonded to 20-30 of your existing hairs, creating a thicker appearance almost immediately.